24 - Eric García

jamrock

With how shallow we are at CB, we might need him just for the numbers.

Selling Faye makes even less sense, if we end up selling him.

Unless flick just doesn't rate Faye that highly, prefers DOM.

Whatever the case, we'll need to sign a defender, if he's sold.

Reactions: BJJ

jamrock

Only way the faye sale would make sense is if flick simply doesn't rate him, other wise it wouldn't.

Unless they were sure girona would make a big for Garcia.

But let's wait and see, No Barca forum over reaction until something real comes out.

ajnotkeith

Only way the faye sale would make sense is if flick simply doesn't rate him, other wise it wouldn't.

Could also be simply financial, I mean, we already have 4 good center backs (excluding Kounde) - Araujo, Cubarsi, Inigo, Christensen when he returns, and possibly Kounde if we bring a right back in. That should be enough cover for the season.

It will probably push us over the line to register Olmo and I'm assuming this is where the rest will come from.

soul24rage

Looks like Cancelo will be coming if Barca sells both Garcia and Faye

CB: Cubarsi, Araujo, Christensen, Inigo, Sergi Dominguez
RB: Kounde, Cancelo, Fort
LB: Balde, Valle

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
15-20m for Garcia is a very good deal to be honest. As long as they don't do something stupid, like signing Cancelo on anything more than a simple loan.

Porque

But let's wait and see, No Barca forum over reaction until something real comes out.

Or because Big Dom is the man.

Eager to see the B lineup btw.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If they can get this much for Eric and are able to register Olmo and sign/loan a winger without any issue then perhaps try to move for Coman on loan or lowball Juventus for Chiesa towards the very end of the window when both teams will need to shed those salaries.

mc_lovin

Looks like Cancelo will be coming if Barca sells both Garcia and Faye

CB: Cubarsi, Araujo, Christensen, Inigo, Sergi Dominguez
RB: Kounde, Cancelo, Fort
LB: Balde, Valle
I don't think anyone in the club rates Valle (me neither). Looks like it will be this Martin fella.

Home of Barca Fans