24 - Eric García

xXKonan

Valle during preseason when played on the right looked good with the ball but it seems like Martin will be Balde's backup.

Doesn't look good for either Fort or Valle assuming we get Cancelo.

mc_lovin

Valle during preseason when played on the right looked good with the ball but it seems like Martin will be Balde's backup.

Doesn't look good for either Fort or Valle assuming we get Cancelo.
Fort shouldn't be in our planning honestly. Looks nowhere near ready. I don't like Cancelo, but he would be a decent backup.

xXKonan

Fort shouldn't be in our planning honestly. Looks nowhere near ready. I don't like Cancelo, but he would be a decent backup.
Fort doesn't look like he has the Stamina yet to play the full 90 at this level. He seemed to struggle right around the 70th-minute mark a bit when he played under Xavi.

M3ls

I don’t know, the Fort is small, slow + problems with endurance are visible. As a rule, he begins to have leg cramps after 65 minutes.

Total-Football

I prefer Inigo irrespective of Age. Hate the idea of a midget CB in this age. This is not 2011 barcelona when we would value a good passer of the ball over a sturdy CB. Garcia doesnt belong to the team. Too weak
Would prefer if he stayed as he is younger and more versatile than Inigo.
Plus a home boy.

Home of Barca Fans