24 - Eric García

Gazzznigga

I've said it before and I'll sat it again, he has shown more than enough that he is braindead and cannot be relied upon in any kind of major game, what so ever. If Flick requested to keep him, it's on him because he's trash.

Guys like him and Torres who have weak mental need to go.
That was on Ter stegen though

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
ter Stegen put him in an impossible situation. Damned if you do, damned if you dont.
Not a fan of Eric, but this was not his fault.

Wasn't his fault but just like Araujo last season, its much better if he lets it play out maybe ter stegen saves it, shit maybe dude misses or he scores and we're down one but as evidenced we have a magician on our team again so we shouldn't be too concerned about going down when we know we have someone who can just bring us back in the game by themselves.

Co0ter

It's absolutely his fault too. Stegen made a stupid mistake but Eric chose to get a red minutes into the game. A red at the start the game is way worse than conceding a goal a few minutes in. You can come back from that easier than playing with 10 for 90 minutes. Eric is a fucking idiot, in the past and again today.

Loki

Next low IQ defender after Araujo. I can't believe they don't understand the easiest logical connections why such tacles are stupid as fuck.

BJJ

I've said it before and I'll say it again, he has shown more than enough that he is braindead and cannot be relied upon in any kind of major game, what so ever. If Flick requested to keep him, it's on him because he's trash.

Guys like him and Torres who have weak mental need to go.
Flick had no choice. No money, injuries and a thin squad. I hate Garcia too but Flick isn't too blame .

Chomutov

Flick had no choice. No money, injuries and a thin squad. I hate Garcia too but Flick isn't too blame .
Why Not??? He could have chosen Pedri, Raphina and Casado in midfield. Why playing
It's absolutely his fault too. Stegen made a stupid mistake but Eric chose to get a red minutes into the game. A red at the start the game is way worse than conceding a goal a few minutes in. You can come back from that easier than playing with 10 for 90 minutes. Eric is a fucking idiot, in the past and again today.
Yet Flick is playing this bum...we all see he is trash. Flick is a bum himself

Co0ter

Why Not??? He could have chosen Pedri, Raphina and Casado in midfield. Why playing

Yet Flick is playing this bum...we all see he is trash. Flick is a bum himself
He wanted Raphinha to continue playing where he's been in good form. You'd figure Eric would be safer from blunders in the box when at DM vs CB, but alas, he is not.

Home of Barca Fans