24 - Eric García

Porque

Good game. Allowed us to maintain the tempo from the back.

Got a steal which lead to a goal too. He will suffer when he gets exposed on attacks as he is not that sort of defender. But for maintaining pressure and fast possession he gave great vibes.

Better than getting Pau Lopez. Smart free signing.

Andresito

Staff member
Good game. Allowed us to maintain the tempo from the back.

Got a steal which lead to a goal too. He will suffer when he gets exposed on attacks as he is not that sort of defender. But for maintaining pressure and fast possession he gave great vibes.

Better than getting Pau Lopez. Smart free signing.

:crbust:

Mateka

Honest professional. Can be bullied off the ball. Lacks a touch of pace. But for a free transfer, a bargain. Picque could be a good pairing, until a better partner is found.

kattanib

Honest professional. Can be bullied off the ball. Lacks a touch of pace. But for a free transfer, a bargain. Picque could be a good pairing, until a better partner is found.

You would be surprised. With time as people start to praise him and it becomes socially acceptable to label him as one of the worlds best CB and a Barca legend you will eventually as well say that he is a starter material and a leader of men

serghei

He impressed me, solid debut from him. Let's hope it continues.

Yea. Expected a slower, more mellow player.

Had higher expectations for Emerson than him, but at first sight the impression after seeing them play was totally different. Not to say Emerson is doomed or something like that, as I think he can be a decent squad player in his own right.

Last edited:

Dammie10

I was impressed with this guy. His positioning is very good and he has that vision of seeing where the ball will fall. He?s not big or fast so his whole career is based on viewing the game and he studied good. His passing is always in the right moment so the midfielders or attackers have more time on the ball. He looks a serious upgrade compared to Lenglet. I think he will be best with Araujo next to him so he can focus even more on the organisation

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He was apparently just informed that his grandfather passed away. Doesn't say if he'll play or not.

Home of Barca Fans