24 - Thomas Vermaelen

Frodo_FCB

Other clubs like RM and Bayern watching their players fall like flies and we managed to bring back from the dead Thomas fecking Vermaelen, what an irony...Barca trolling lol

Butaan4barca

CDDbBb-UEAAQ7gV.jpg

What is Masch doing :douglas:

pulling out of tackle. Just being cautious.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Inwant him to play a couple of times before the season is out.mthen he can make his impact next season as a squad player.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Cool news ! Hope to see him get a quick cameo if we're confortably leading.

Or may be better, against Getafe at home :)

EdmondDantes

I've heard that one before, more than once.

It's the business end of the season. The team is doing fine and Mathieu, Mascherano and Pique are doing very well when called upon and Bartra is hungry for minutes. There's no need to take any unnecessary risks. I'd hate to see him making a mistake and costing us vital points. I'm sure he could play in the next friendly match we play. Other than that no thanks.

Last edited:

cris29

I've heard that one before, more than once.

It's the business end of the season. The team is doing fine and Mathieu, Mascherano and Pique are doing very well when called upon and Bartra is hungry for minutes. There's no need to take any unnecessary risks. I'd hate to see him making a mistake and costing us vital points. I'm sure he could play in the next friendly match we play. Other than that no thanks.

I agree, if the league is won before Deportivo game then we start him even; alongside Douglas & Adriano!

spark

He doesn't actually have to debut at CB. Theoretically, playing as a left back shouldn't cost the team anything.

Kohe321

He would of course have to play minutes in games that are already decided, Lucho would never risk starting him after having not played a game the entire season.

Barcadub

He should get 20/30 minutes against Getafe if the game is over.

When I say the game is over, if we are leading by 3 goals.

Home of Barca Fans