24 - Thomas Vermaelen

EdmondDantes

I see Thomas as Douglas to the power of 4.

Nothing against them personally but football wise, I would gladly ship them out pronto. Even under our transfer embargo.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

Nothing against them personally but football wise, I would gladly ship them out pronto. Even under our transfer embargo.
Man, your post scared the shit out of me. It gave me the impression that he might have picked up an injury again!

Jombi

What makes you believe Barca is in a position to "ship them out"? They are on a large salary with us. Who would be willing to take on their salary when they havent shown anything to justify it?

L

linetty

Official: Barcelona defender Thomas Vemaelen, who suffered an injury in June last year, has been given the medical green light

It's on lads.

Kohe321

Great news! It really feels like we just signed him and suddenly have a new player in our squad. :lol:

I think it would be really nice for him to get subbed on around the 70th minute at home against Getafe on Tuesday, given that we're leading comfortably of course. The crowd would give him a warm welcome.

Very happy for him, welcome back to football Vermaelen! :barcascarf:

Last edited:

Professor Chaos

wowuhmwhoa-uhh-this-is-awkward.jpg

Home of Barca Fans