3 - Alejandro Balde

xXKonan

Thought he was pretty good today for all things considered at RB again.

Feel more comfortable with him there than I do with Bellerin.

gregorrin10

Thought he was pretty good today for all things considered at RB again.

Feel more comfortable with him there than I do with Bellerin.

Obviously. We really should be stop playing all these useless players, just because we don't have any other natural option. Just play the good players who actually perform, even if that sometimes means out of position. We really need new full backs though, especially on the right. I just hope to god the club isn't stupid enough to reward the likes of Bellerin, Roberto (and Alonso) with new contracts for their pathetic displays, just because they're on short contracts and might leave for free otherwise. Just let them. It's not like we were getting more than 5M for all three of them combined.

We need a total revamp in those areas. At least we don't have to go all out for a LB, just bring in a decent 22-28 year old to give Balde some real competition and rest when necessary. We will need to splurge on the right though. We NEED to cut ties with both Bellerin and Roberto end of this season at the latest. So we need two brand new players, and one of them needs to be world class or at least with potential to become one. I really feel Pedro Porro would be a fantastic acquisition, and then someone younger and maybe a bargain like Arnau Martinez as backup.

vuji_31

Gaya played great match yesterday, him and Balde on LB, and right back is mystery.

I would go for young, fast and athletic players, rather then some tehnical rb who will be new Dest

Sailor Mars

Should show some more attacking initiative or he will go down as another Semedo type (minus the A.Davies/8-2 Bayern moments).

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Should show some more attacking initiative or he will go down as another Semedo type (minus the A.Davies/8-2 Bayern moments).

He shows plenty of attacking initiative at LB with assists and dribbles. He is heavily left-footed so he can't really contribute offensively at right back because his instinct is to cut inside on that wing. It is a travesty that he is a better RB than both Roberto and Bellerin.

His ceiling is easily miles above that of Semedo.

Last edited:

Temptation

Poor man's Davies(that's a complement btw).....my favourite Young LB itw probably(unless you consider Zalewski an LB in which case Balde would be 2nd).

Raketa10

We need to buy a proper RB so this boy can continue developing on the left side. He has a ton of potential.

vuji_31

Since I saw first game, I knew this guy will be great player.
We always find some good talents in La Masia every year...Arujo, Fati, Gavi and Balde all in few years.

He is playing on opposite side, he would be much more dangerous on left side, but again plays really good.

Balde,Araujo and Kounde are really good fit in defence.

We need just to buy another beast on right side, I would go for Frimpong or someone like him, that is fast and can cover whole side.

iniestaGOAT

Since I saw first game, I knew this guy will be great player.
We always find some good talents in La Masia every year...Arujo, Fati, Gavi and Balde all in few years.

He is playing on opposite side, he would be much more dangerous on left side, but again plays really good.

Balde,Araujo and Kounde are really good fit in defence.

We need just to buy another beast on right side, I would go for Frimpong or someone like him, that is fast and can cover whole side.

Attacking is not the problem

He looked Shakey defensively

Home of Barca Fans