3 - Alejandro Balde

mc_lovin

Eh?
Both better overall players who barely even get a shout

If better means they have been longer in top football I might agree... but they are both ridiculously average and I still can't believe Chelsea paid 80m for one of them. Balde got experience against him, but there's something to see at least.

El Gato

Villarato!
See how it goes next year, keep observing how things go
Be a shame if likes of Llorente had a decent few months at Atleti and was put in front of same hurdles to become important in side

JamDav1982

See how it goes next year, keep observing how things go
Be a shame if likes of Llorente had a decent few months at Atleti and was put in front of same hurdles to become important in side

Aye poor Cucurella and Grimaldo with these 'hurdles' when couldnt get called up when in better form and years before Balde arrived.

Shame.

Poor Brahim Diaz and the hurdles likes of Gavi puts in his place due to 'bias'.

Poor whoever it was that Pedri put hurdles in front of due to bias.

Keep observing... keep making same points despite being proven wrong to date.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Indeed let's hope he proves me wrong eh

Wont prove it is bias... whether or not he proves you wrong that he is worth place in squad is another matter.

Lets see if Lucho continues to choose others when are better options.

He hasnt to date for anything based on bias of being a Barca player.

El Gato

Villarato!
Whatever the case let's hope I'm wrong
Been wrong before, happy to be wrong again
Lucho always full of interesting choices

JamDav1982

Whatever the case let's hope I'm wrong
Been wrong before, happy to be wrong again
Lucho always full of interesting choices

What example of Lucho 'bias' have you been right on to date?

That shows he is 'not even pretending anymore'?

It comes down to you rating Balde behind Cucurella and Grimaldo and being right or wrong on that not some examples of bias with Lucho choosing inferior options purely because play for Barca.

El Gato

Villarato!
I could get that, if Real had someone of this position, who could be argued to be better. Or anyone at all. Who would be your choice nr1. to add for LB? Balde seems very much up to the task whatever the bias.

As said, would of binned Alonso as emergency option long ago as was still in side till last spring IIRC and tried to use others more, be it Cucurella who was fine at the time, Grimaldo, even Bernat who can be really good
Now Balde could be good like those that proved me wrong, could be opposite

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Gato literally saw two games of Balde and thinks he got him figured out. Balde is easily a bigger talent than both Cucu and Grimaldo. Faster, better dribbler. Cucu is a workhorse at best and Grimaldo is physically a liability

Gnidrologist

As said, would of binned Alonso as emergency option long ago as was still in side till last spring IIRC and tried to use others more, be it Cucurella who was fine at the time, Grimaldo, even Bernat who can be really good
Now Balde could be good like those that proved me wrong, could be opposite
Okay, Bernat, Cucurella and Grimaldo ar fair competition so i can see bias there. None of the mentioned have had excellent showings lately though, while Balde has. And he's young and fast, which is probably bonus in Luchos eyes aside from Barca bias.

El Gato

Villarato!
Interesting Alonso being brought up... moving to Barca seems to have ended his intl career and was picked more before.

That it didn't end earlier is a mystery
Time properly wasted

Gato literally saw two games of Balde and thinks he got him figured out. Balde is easily a bigger talent than both Cucu and Grimaldo. Faster, better dribbler. Cucu is a workhorse at best and Grimaldo is physically a liability

Behave, three

Let's hope I'm wrong and the call up is worth the hassle

Home of Barca Fans