32 - Héctor Fort

TheStig

He never played RB in the first team, we should also try that.

Kounde, Julian, Fort and Balde would be my fullbacks for the next season. In case of injuries we can also put Araujo and Faye there. Should not buy Cancelo.

companyofcules

He never played RB in the first team, we should also try that.

Kounde, Julian, Fort and Balde would be my fullbacks for the next season. In case of injuries we can also put Araujo and Faye there. Should not buy Cancelo.
He played, he was quite out of place and Kounde is solid there.

Messi983

Why not Kounde? Kounde is a good defender, but he lacks technical skills and speed to run the right side up and down. I don't like him as a constant RB.

Julian Araujo will probably be brought back as a backup RB.

Anyway, lot of unknowns now with a new coach, we have no idea how Flick sees certain players roles. Surely has some ideas but won't know if/how they will work until he sees the players in preseason.

Personally I still wouldn't mind someone like Sergi Cardona to compete with Balde (given his injury concerns) and keep Fort playing regularly in Barca B and called up to first team when needed but we'll see.

Faye is another player that could be used as a hybrid LCB/LB if he's promoted.

There were also reports Flick wants Frimpong and David Raum but could be BS and I highly doubt we'll spend much money at FB positions this summer. DM should be absolute priority.

Andresito

Staff member
Renewed only until 2026. Maybe some additional clauses inserted. Let's see.

GOqwd4EXAAA4QGB

Home of Barca Fans