4 - Ronald Araújo

FinBarcelonafan

He doesn't have the skills to play RB and also, it's way too heavy for his body. Kounde for example is a better fit for RB but I know he doesn't want to play it for some reason.

Givenchy

He doesn't have the skills to play RB and also, it's way too heavy for his body. Kounde for example is a better fit for RB but I know he doesn't want to play it for some reason.
Yep, it works well vs Vini but should never be a position he plays regularly. It's not like Kounde has shown much at CB either so we are basically shooting ourselves in the foot playing our best CB out of position to accommodate an average CB

Windhook

Outside of man-marking certain individuals like Vini, Araujo should be utilized as CB. It's suicidal with this mediocre CB line that get caught up in VAR no-offside situations.

I was watching some highlights of Euro 1996 game between Bulgaria and Romania. The best Bulgarian CB defender at the time, Trifon Ivanov, was man-marking Gheorghe Hagi throughout the game and the guy was a free roaming playmaker.

Neeraj

We are misusing Araujo, constantly yanking him here and there because of that cunt Kounde - either his refusals to play where asked or because he has stunk up the pitch so bad Araujo has to move into his position.

Andresito

Staff member
We are misusing Araujo, constantly yanking him here and there because of that cunt Kounde - either his refusals to play where asked or because he has stunk up the pitch so bad Araujo has to move into his position.
Kounde definitely cried to Xavi about this, about how his best position is CB and he cannot reach his full potential at RB bla bla.
Xavi most likely spoke to Araujo to assume responsibiliy to which Araujo agreed "I'll do anything for the team mister". It's seems so obvious.

vuji_31

Bayern M wants him badly.

Tuchel called him, and he wants him badly.

Imagine Xavi swaping him for Kimmich.

Home of Barca Fans