4 - Ronald Araújo

vuji_31

Hope no team has money, would be foolish to sell our best defender. So many players don't deserve to wear the Barca shirt, and people are considering to sell Araujo before them.
He is not to hard to replace concidering CB situation, and he could generate biggest fee.

I would sell De Jong before Araujo.

vuji_31

Kounde, Christensen, Cubarsi, Inigo...Plus Faye.

We are good enough.

We will profit more with Nico on the wing then with Araujo concidering we don't have option on LW.

Gazzznigga

LOL!
Don't know what some of these Barca fans smoke.

How could they want their best defender sold just to raise money, while banking on an inexperienced teenager, a flip flopping fashionista, an inconsistent and injury prone oldie like Inigo and a Christensen who struggles to stay fit?

Only to lament some months after that club is going downhill.

Truth is, many of these calling for him to get sold are doing so as a a carry over reaction from the match against PSG. BARCA lost that the match because of poor coaching. Nothing else.

Maradona37

@Maradona37 your opinion about Bb?
I didn't know what you meant then until I read up, lol.

It's without doubt one of the best shows ever, yes, although I am a sucker for cartel stuff anyway (not seen Narcos yet but you should watch Sicario by Denis Villeneuve if not seen it yet). Interestingly, though, and I am not sure if this is unpopular - but I think Better Call Saul might be even better (haven't seen the last season yet so no spoilers).

We are in the golden age of television anyway. So many brilliant, brilliant shows from all over the world, both live-action and animated. There's no need to pick a best ever but the Wire is probably the most technically brilliant from what I have watched.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I didn't know what you meant then until I read up, lol.

It's without doubt one of the best shows ever, yes, although I am a sucker for cartel stuff anyway (not seen Narcos yet but you should watch Sicario by Denis Villeneuve if not seen it yet). Interestingly, though, and I am not sure if this is unpopular - but I think Better Call Saul might be even better (haven't seen the last season yet so no spoilers).

We are in the golden age of television anyway. So many brilliant, brilliant shows from all over the world, both live-action and animated. There's no need to pick a best ever but the Wire is probably the most technically brilliant from what I have watched.

Narcos is top can highly recommend it

didnt see Sicario, will note it :thinking:

BCS another great serie :quemiras:

Home of Barca Fans