4 - Ronald Araújo

Porque

According to The Athetic, the Uruguayan defender was the main target of the six-time European champion for this winter and, at the same time, he counted on the soccer player's yes. What's more: the surveillance council of the current Bundesliga champion had given the green light to an offer of 80 million euros for Araújo, but it was then that the Blaugrana coach appeared on the scene to stop the operation, making it clear to his leaders that he would take a step back as a coach if the player ended up being transferred.

BJJ

Porque

80 million and get rid of Xavi? I would have grabbed it with both hands. I doubt Bayern would pay that much.
Physically and mentally he doesn't look quite right.

May have looked offer precisely because of the transfer discussions. Has happened to players before.

JamDav1982

Worst Barca team can remember for injuries and how fit team look overall.

Xavi was supposedly coming in to change all that.. he has made it worse.

But where is the surprise when he puts his cousin/friend in a role... his team is woefully off the level required for a club like Barcelona.

His brother as assistant in charge of the defence is so bad it is comical it was allowed and Xavis ego once again thought it would work.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Already a legend who gives his all for Barca and manages to save us on countless occasions. And yet.. a "system" is so bad that Xavi makes everyone look bad.

With little luck in aquiring proper manager you'll see old Araujo again.

Messigician

80 million and get rid of Xavi? I would have grabbed it with both hands. I doubt Bayern would pay that much.
Physically and mentally he doesn't look quite right.
Yeah I’d drive Araujo to the airport myself with a win win offer like that

Skalman

What happened to this guy, he was literally one of the best cb prospects, now he is so bad we won't even get 10 mil for him, jesus this club

Home of Barca Fans