4 - Ronald Araújo

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Still better than following a poster around all the way to another forum and beginning half your posts with his username.

Rent free. :lol:

"Butt buddy": Says the guy whose alt talks about Messi's...........

Is this the new name you guys use for referring to each other? This is almost as "creative" as your genius insults. :lol:

Dude a few minutes after you made the first post of the day KL posted that VVD comparison, it was just a weak bait to start trouble here with you, im sure he watched maybe 5 games in last 3 years from VVD so you see his intention here :lol: better not to respond ;)

soul24rage

Disagree.

Mbappe had no chances to get involved in any "team play" coz France was getting battered by Argentina.

France were so poor that the coach subbed out Giroud and Dembele early.

When everyone assumed Argentina were cruising Mbappe brought them back into the game outta nowhere .

Without Mbappe, France get spanked 3 nil.

Messi had many teammates who were having a brilliant game.

MOTM awards in Qatar were a joke. They'd always just award it to the big name that won. They gave CR7 a MOTM award for doing nothing in the first game lol.
Disagree, Argentina made individual defensive mistakes that should have never been made in the first place that gave France the momentum.

Without those mistakes, Mbappe wouldn't have had any chances at all.

Messi was brilliant with his playmaking throughout the whole match and was the deserved MOTM.

Temptation

Dude a few minutes after you made the first post of the day KL posted that VVD comparison, it was just a weak bait to start trouble here with you, im sure he watched maybe 5 games in last 3 years from VVD so you see his intention here :lol: better not to respond ;)
Nah. It's entertaining to see a moron with no self awareness and sub zero IQ talk about the beautiful game.

Let's hope he doesn't wreck Araujo's career with his useless twerks and "predictions". :lol:

Araujo does have a lot of potential but still nowhere near an elite CB. Wish him luck. (y)

Fati_Future_BallonDor

To Romero yes he was great, Mbappe was for his standards invisible. I understand Tempte, on paper it looks crazy to say that after Mbappe scored a hattrick but Romero have no fault for the pens.

Temptation

To Romero yes he was great, Mbappe was for his standards invisible. I understand Tempte, on paper it looks crazy to say that after Mbappe scored a hattrick but Romero have no fault for the pens.
The question here is did he have to neutralize anything? His team was playing France off the park. France were struggling to string passes together.

I don't remember Romero tackling Mbappe and stopping him under pressure?

How can one say he got the better of him if he hardly came up against him and the opponent managed to score 3 goals?

Let's not forget that many Spurs fans called Romero a fraud last season.......

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Araujo is 8 years younger and has won only one less big trophy than Olive Oyl. There isn't going to be a question about who will end up more successful. Araujo might also carry his team to an international trophy.
Olive Oyl? No chance.

1705779797381.png

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The question here is did he have to neutralize anything? His team was playing France off the park. France were struggling to string passes together.

I don't remember Romero tackling Mbappe and stopping him under pressure?

How can one say he got the better of him if he hardly came up against him and the opponent managed to score 3 goals?

Let's not forget that many Spurs fans called Romero a fraud last season.......

Argentinia was as team way better than France thats true but it's impossible to stop lightspeed Mbappe even if he doesnt get much support and at some point in second half i thought he didnt play as you saw nearly nothing from him, Romero did very well to cover the space in front of him and dont allow him to come into the box, for example against bayern he was incredible dangerous in the 90 minutes even without the goals, against argentinia 3 goals but harmless most of the time - sounds crazy i know

Home of Barca Fans