2-Dortmund
3-Bayern
4-A.Madrid
5-R.Madrid

I have no idea about PSG because i didn't see France Ligue 1

Last edited:

footyfan

Calma, calma
I don't think you have much idea about other leagues either?

Well, no, his list is perfectly logical if you think about the question in literal teams. Which are the 5 BEST teams this season?

While Roma and Arsenal have been better performing than say, Real Madrid, I would definitely bet on Real Madrid to beat them if they met head to head. Dortmund have already beaten Arsenal and Atletico can definitely beat them too.

Meitux

Well, no, his list is perfectly logical if you think about the question in literal teams. Which are the 5 BEST teams this season?

While Roma and Arsenal have been better performing than say, Real Madrid, I would definitely bet on Real Madrid to beat them if they met head to head. Dortmund have already beaten Arsenal and Atletico can definitely beat them too.
I think the question is quite clear, topic says ''best teams so far'' in the description that Darth started it, based on their performances generally. Not how would they do playing against each other for the example you mentioned Roma vs Madrid.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Dortmund vs. Arsenal was a tight game, I wouldn't say Dortmund were the better team and it was due to a mistake in marking that they won. I'd pick Arsenal over Real right now, don't know about Atletico but we did keep Suarez + Sturridge quiet yesterday, who are in my opinion better than Costa + Villa, and Ramsey-Arteta-Ozil-Cazorla is one of the best midfields in the world right now, better than both Real and Atletico's in my opinion. Agree completely about Roma though.

hamidyk

dortmund beat arsenal in arsenal's stadium and i think this is enough to say dortmund is better than arsenal.
A.Madrid have awsome defence and very motivate team because of simeone
costa and villa have good performane this day but not better than SAS or Arsenal offensive player

pEllee

do you think Roma or Arsenal can beat R.Madrid or A.Madrid just now?
I don't think so

What? Of course they could. Or are you suggesting those teams are so good they can go unbeaten? Because they've already lost to inferior teams.

EDIT: Roma however, are still unbeaten. They have still only conceded 1 goal and have 10 wins out of 10

footyfan

Calma, calma
Inferior teams? Madrid have only lost to Atletico and Barcelona, both of who are arguably in the top 5 teams this season. Atletico have lost to Espanyol through an unfortunate own goal from Courtois (watch the highlights), but beaten Madrid and avoided defeat to Barcelona.

Arsenal have lost to Aston Villa and Borussia Dortmund at home, drew at West Brom, lost to Chelsea in the League Cup (?). If Atletico and Real face Arsenal 10 times each, I would expect both to have a positive record.

Roma only have played Serie A games, hard to judge. They've beaten Napoli, so fair play to them but I don't see them winning vs Atletico or Madrid.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

do you think Roma or Arsenal can beat R.Madrid or A.Madrid just now?
I don't think so

Why on earth shouldn't those two be perfectly capable of beating A. Madrid? They are all of the same tier.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Inferior teams? Madrid have only lost to Atletico and Barcelona, both of who are arguably in the top 5 teams this season. Atletico have lost to Espanyol through an unfortunate own goal from Courtois (watch the highlights), but beaten Madrid and avoided defeat to Barcelona.

Arsenal have lost to Aston Villa and Borussia Dortmund at home, drew at West Brom, lost to Chelsea in the League Cup (?). If Atletico and Real face Arsenal 10 times each, I would expect both to have a positive record.

I like how you mention the draws of one team but not the other... Madrid drew Villarreal, were saved by the refs against Elche, shipped 2 goals to Rayo and Levante and 3 to Sevilla and have generally not impressed defensively, and their attack has only started clicking the last few games.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
No Barca?

No. The good results cover op the fact we haven't been playing well, a lot of key players aren't in form (Iniesta, Messi, Alves, Pique) and tbh Barcelona is in my opinion due for some big problems. Tactically we might be able to win games, but not very impressive. In that sense I rate Barcelona top-10 atm, but most certainly not top-5. Others are simply better than we are, and not by small bits.

big_man

Why on earth shouldn't those two be perfectly capable of beating A. Madrid? They are all of the same tier.

Man, I'll wait in Roma's case before I start putting them on the same teir as the others. They have proven far less than the other teams, I don't care what their record is in the Serie A in 10 games.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I like how you mention the draws of one team but not the other... Madrid drew Villarreal, were saved by the refs against Elche, shipped 2 goals to Rayo and Levante and 3 to Sevilla and have generally not impressed defensively, and their attack has only started clicking the last few games.

Do you think Arsenal will have a positive record against Madrid over 10 games? Simple question.

Home of Barca Fans