5 - Carles Puyol

Flavius

He`s the CAPTAIN !! :puyol: :worthy:

2znwy80.gif

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great gif there. There was that incident when Pique yelled at Alves earlier this season which wasn't nice but I'm still confident in Pique becoming our captain.
He's just a little rough around the edges, which is ok since he's still a youngster.

X

xaviniesta

It took me long time , but now i understand who's the hearth, soul and engine of this team is. If he's on the pitch, we just don't lose. All 6 loss this season has been without Puyol!

F

Flavia

It took me long time , but now i understand who's the hearth, soul and engine of this team is. If he's on the pitch, we just don't lose. All 6 loss this season has been without Puyol!
Yes. I'm gonna cry an ocean when he retires.

impeh

Hi, its me..
how the hell are we gonna replace this guy?

he's seriously awesome, and will hopefully go into some coaching/assistant manager role in the future. We look so much better when he's in the team, its scary.

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
how the hell are we gonna replace this guy?

he's seriously awesome, and will hopefully go into some coaching/assistant manager role in the future. We look so much better when he's in the team, its scary.

make pique his disciple :D

ryuken

With all due respect, Xavi cant be our captain, Puyol needs to groom Pique into one. But i think he can go a long way still

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
With all due respect, Xavi cant be our captain, Puyol needs to groom Pique into one. But i think he can go a long way still

i dunno about pique...this spell without puyol has shown us some of his true colors and his obsession with cesc to this shakira thing i dunno if he will ever mature

Home of Barca Fans