5 - Carles Puyol

Aasim

Bumbleman
So true. There is a reason why we were never really looked like our defense was about to collapse and it is because of Puyol. In games without him, we have for 10mins dropped in concentration and has cost us..

:puyol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
So true. There is a reason why we were never really looked like our defense was about to collapse and it is because of Puyol. In games without him, we have for 10mins dropped in concentration and has cost us..

:puyol:

Leader in defense really...Palpable, well said

F

Flavia

Al hail king Puyol. I really don't know what we'll do when he retires... And Xavi...

desoe

We're not fucked.

Marc Muniesa is currently being developed under a "Puyol program" by our scientific team. He's studying the moves, he's building the spirit and he's taking care of the haircut.

So, when it comes the time to say goodbye to Puyi, we'll have Marc.

ledzep

it would be extremely hard to replace Puyol.
not only he is one of the greatest defenders in the history of football, but also unique Leader and Motivator.
Xavi is a great captain, but Puyol is just on the whole different level when it comes to leadership.

ryuken

GOD , i hope our captain could at least feature in two more campaigns, in crucial match, his leadership is what we need.

* Damn, wrong spelling :D

Last edited:

e28makaveli

GOD , i hope our capital could at least feature in two more campaign, in crucial match, his leadership is what we need.

To duplicate this guy, you need someone who is firery, confident, forward thinker and good. He is a legend.

BTW, how loud is Puyi on the field? Anyone have a video?

Home of Barca Fans