5 - Carles Puyol

maxan10

SirTugAlot
i hate him a lot.
:)
i'm a United fan and I value Giggs as the most loyal footballer to walk this earth and his contribution and achievement on top of that is what the ultimate legend is derived from. Puyol I also categorize as a legend, his commitment on the pitch is in your face, no need to go over it all :lol: As I like both United and Barca I narrowed them choices to these.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
i hate him a lot.
i'm a United fan and I value Giggs as the most loyal footballer to walk this earth and his contribution and achievement on top of that is what the ultimate legend is derived from. Puyol I also categorize as a legend, his commitment on the pitch is in your face, no need to go over it all :lol: As I like both United and Barca I narrowed them choices to these.

Scholes is Just as Loyal, is he there?

But Puyol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maxan10

SirTugAlot
I voted for Giggs through my bro's laptop.. :p it was for Puyol, so it evens things out. The other nominees, i'd give seedorf a shot too.

X

Xavi_Puyol_lover

i hate him a lot.

you hate him... a lot? haha, come on.
he's.... puyi :l hahah

Last edited:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
you gys really should start a thread with a link and everything maybe an ip changer so we can all vote alot

X

Xavi_Puyol_lover

you gys really should start a thread with a link and everything maybe an ip changer so we can all vote alot

i wanted to make a thread but everyone's gonna be like there's already a puyi topic >___>
everyone shoud know about this and vote for him it'd be amazing if he won but i doubt it /:

barca96

damn...
puyol said that he would love for cesc to join.
and how cesc is nervous about this...
sigh...i wish puyol didnt talk about cesc...
now the english media are going mad again...

X

Xavi_Puyol_lover

^ it's annoying. if the guy wants to come he'll come.

and about the golden foot thing, i read that if a player got nominated once he'll never get nominated again, even the ones that didn't win.
there's no way puyi could ever win this. :(

Home of Barca Fans