5 - Carles Puyol

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
His positioning and the whole situation in how he played for our second goal was simply put silly. I can't remember of seeing such a mistake from him in AGES. Given the pass from yaya wasn't the best, but still.

Otherwise he had a decent game and almost scored, only for the goal to be cleared away by Culebras.

X

Xavi_Puyol_lover

^ Real Madrid fans kept saying his mistake was because of his hair and he should cut it... HOW LAME. hahah. seriously.
and I really wanted him to score. D:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
epic_fail.jpg
x2

Olsend

^ Real Madrid fans kept saying his mistake was because of his hair and he should cut it... HOW LAME. hahah. seriously.
and I really wanted him to score. D:

I heard some said his defence skills are past, I was shiocked :D One of the best defenders atm in the world.

Bionicman

The one good thing is that his mistakes seem more mental than physical, which would suggest his recent run of form is temporary. I just hope age isn't catching up with him.

B

badboybjörn

The first goal was really very bad judgement he could just have fallen back abit from what i remember instead of going for that risky tackle. :/

iced1776

The first goal was really very bad judgement he could just have fallen back abit from what i remember instead of going for that risky tackle. :/

Everything about the first goal was bad. He was too far from Fabiano, got caught facing the wrong way, and made a rash attempt at blocking the pass.

ryuken

Yeah and i dont know where has Abidal disappeared to because last time i check he is supposed to be on that side

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Botia and Muniesa look like the likely candidates

Muniesa in my opinion, can play anywhere along the backline as well, just like Puyol

Home of Barca Fans