6 - Gavi

vegitot

You're just upset Barca's pet project is mostly hype. Never seen a player trip himself like that either, hope Liverpool buy him.

Liverpool buy Gavi, Gavi plays for Spain NT. Mavericky plays for Catalan NT and Andorra :lol:

At least maverciky has gay sex scene with Pique :koeman:

Zidane82

Liverpool buy Gavi, Gavi plays for Spain NT. Mavericky plays for Catalan NT and Andorra :lol:

At least maverciky has gay sex scene with Pique :koeman:

To be fair to Pique his marriage to Shakira is on the rocks due to him cheating on her with another WOMAN

Porque

Well, you see him play like that and it would be silly to lose him.

Clubs ready to pay a 50m buy out clause for a 17 year old? Yep. How much would it cost us to acquire such a talent?

utility73

Too bad for Gavi he can only prove himself against amateur level teams like Portugal and does not have a chance to play against real world beaters like Jamaica ;)

malvolio

Clubs ready to pay a 50m buy out clause for a 17 year old? Yep. How much would it cost us to acquire such a talent?

Depends how you look at it. Pedri cost us 18M.

50M is still a massive amount for a 17 year old.

Andresito

Staff member

Hyped 17 year old from a top club? There are basically only two teenagers in top clubs other than Barcelona, those are Musiala and Camavinga. Can't imagine Bayern and Madrid selling them for less than 80-100m.
Even Bellingham won't go under 80m.

Gavi is also close to undisputed starter for Spain in comparison to the others. 50m is a bargain imo.

Games like yesterday's makes me want to renew Gavi in an instance. I must admit I had relaxed my opinion on him during the last few months when his form dropped. But the kid is quality.

Porque

I'm thinking more like for like replacement. Starter In national team and top club, not factoring in his age. Though obviously if Gavi was 25 we wouldn't rate him the same.

To be fair the free market gave us a good midfielder in Kessie, and this will be an ongoing trend as highly rated players will want shorter contracts and more autonomy.

This will effect us, but also clubs like Liverpool who tried to maintain a salary structure which wouldn't work today for the length they kept Salah and Mane.

But in general we're not getting a player like Gavi for cheap.

(Watch this age poorly with Gavi moving to Liverpool and Pablo Torre end twice the player :lol:).

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans