6 - Gavi

Horatio

You're welcome
Probably the player with the best future in the entire team. He is naturally resilient, fearless, with no respect for any opponent (in a good way), fights for every ball, and is just well built, all key qualities for modern football.

Balde says hi. Unless you mean other big teams will be in it for him he gets sold for hefty fee thus will have future somewhere else.

kattanib

I am all for Gavi playing as Valvarde is for Madrid ? but not as one of our 3 center midfielders. Would much rather see todays trio

mc_lovin

People do him injustice calling him all hustle. He?s absolutely brilliant technically as well. It shows more and more why youth coaches were raving about him. Was pretty much considered 2nd to none in La Masia. Well him and that Yamal fella

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I mean he absolutely skipped Barca B like Messi.

Ansu did the same, and if he bounces back from injuries he'll also be a star.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
People do him injustice calling him all hustle. He?s absolutely brilliant technically as well. It shows more and more why youth coaches were raving about him. Was pretty much considered 2nd to none in La Masia. Well him and that Yamal fella

When he plays like this with initiative going forward he's great. It's just that in too many games he seems to lose his head and do nothing but run around, foul people, not do much with the ball or play simple passes only, run around and foul people, rinse and repeat.

Although could be some instructions where he's told to keep it simple so who knows.

JamDav1982

He has been lacking big time technically in comparison to likes of Pedri and FDJ.

He is still young and learning and was class tonight.

mc_lovin

When he plays like this with initiative going forward he's great. It's just that in too many games he seems to lose his head and do nothing but run around, foul people, not do much with the ball or play simple passes only, run around and foul people, rinse and repeat.

Although could be some instructions where he's told to keep it simple so who knows.

But even in those games his close control shines through. The ball is glued to his feet - very Messiesque without having the pace.

JamDav1982

Impact is his ?issue?. Not technique.

I dont think his technique hasnt been on a par with those two.

Dribbling with ball, range of passing etc even finding areas to get on ball and influence game.

Defensively I think he can be a headless chicken at times also and other two understand that side better also.

For 18 he still has a hell of a lot going for him but has been great this season or consitently impacting games.

He is learning though and clearly should be a top prospect.

Home of Barca Fans