6 - Gavi

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Little machine he is. Created that goal for himself with Raphinha.

Liked his celebration with Dembele too :)

xXKonan

FDJ/Pedri are closer to being the Xavi/Iniesta of this team in terms of their roles.

Gavi is an all action Midfielder kinda guy.

Messi983

FoRYUYUaQAAs4wg

Liked his celebration with Dembele too :)

FoPAU_bagAA8Map

serghei

Love this guy, he is our biggest talent imo. On top of tecnique, he is fearless in terms of physicality. Future captain for sure, leads by example all the time in terms of commitment.

mc_lovin

Not even close to Pedri in terms of talent.

Pretty hard to measure talent. If you ask me who's been better with 18 I would say Gavi, but Pedri looks on his way to become an absolute maestro. Will be interesting to see where Gavi is at Pedri's current age in 2 years. It's absurd how young they still are.

fergus90

Pedri is definitely more aesthetically pleasing, drifts through like Don Andres himself. However Gavi does have traits that exceed Pedri, he's a pressing machine and aggressive. Reminds me of how Verratti hassles the opposition and gets stuck in a challenge.

He's obviously technically very good too, but lacks the finesse of Pedri. Both provide their own positives to the side though of course.

Gnidrologist

Yeah, definitely agree with latest posts. They are like fire and earth in complementing each other. And Dejong being water. Just need the AIR guy other than Biskvits to make composition complete now. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans