6 - Gavi

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Why is he this stupid sometimes man ?

Received a yellow at the mid which could have been easily avoided. Now he'll miss the return leg.

He had to make the foul, Fred was through in acres of space on the break. He was very frustrated after making the foul, he knew he was out of the return game. Just took one for the team

Xavi Simons flopping is the perfect example of la masia players being overrated. He was a bigger talent than Gavi and if he had dwdices to stay, there is no doubt he would be starting for barca today just cause hes a la masia graduate with average talent. You take him out of that system and ge has been flopping. Gavi has potential for growth but lets not kidourselves, there are so many players out there who would make a bigger difference. Same goes for Pedri, hes good, but many better players out there

Horatio

You're welcome
Xavi Simons flopping is the perfect example of la masia players being overrated. He was a bigger talent than Gavi and if he had dwdices to stay, there is no doubt he would be starting for barca today just cause hes a la masia graduate with average talent. You take him out of that system and ge has been flopping. Gavi has potential for growth but lets not kidourselves, there are so many players out there who would make a bigger difference. Same goes for Pedri, hes good, but many better players out there

Xavi Simons flopping? He is considered best player in Dutch league.

jamrock

Best player in dutch league = Flop.

He probably thought he'd be starter for psg at this point.

Seen a few of his games in ESPN+, dutch league is too poor for me to watch a full 90 minutes, but he's been very good when I see him to be fair.

Horatio

You're welcome
Best player in dutch league = Flop.

He probably thought he'd be starter for psg at this point.

Seen a few of his games in ESPN+, dutch league is too poor for me to watch a full 90 minutes, but he's been very good when I see him to be fair.

He's 19 lol. Odegaard developed in Dutch League, now he is doing great at Arsenal.

Home of Barca Fans