6 - Gavi

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He doesn't know how to tie them! :lol: For the love of God I can't understand how can he shoot and pass the ball with untied laces. :thinking:

He knows how to tie them now but prefers to play like this since he is used to it.

‘Why doesn't Gavi tie his shoelaces?’

Marc Prats: “He got used to this from a young age because he didn't know how to tie it, and now he's used to it and he doesn't care.”

FinBarcelonafan

I am worried he hurts himself if he keeps playing like that, but it's his trademark now.. Not sure if he can stop now. It's like Davids with glasses.

Messigician

In Greece coach would go ballistic if you weren't ready for the game.

Playing with Untied laces is a health hazard simple as that

Rassvet

All these zoomers thinking they are special and unique little snowflakes. Just tie your damn laces like everyone else, kid.

Messigician

From OFFICIAL ADIDAS SITE

HOW TO LACE YOUR FOOTBALL BOOTS
It?s important to know the best way to lace up football boots so your feet stay locked in throughout the game and you?re less prone to injury.

DON?T:
Loosely tie your shoelaces: Running with loose laces is one of the easiest ways to injure yourself. Make sure you stay in the game with laces are done up tight without any loose loops or dangling ends.
Use laces that are ripped in any places: If laces have a rip, they can easily break when pulled on or stepped on. You don?t want laces to break during a footy game so ensure they are in good working order so you can keep your eye on the goal and not on your feet.

HERE ARE A FEW MORE TIPS FOR KEEPING YOUR FOOTBALL BOOTS IN GOOD CONDITION:

Shorter Laces: Laces are available in different lengths. If you?re having trouble lacing up long laces around your boots or if they get in the way of your running, look into getting new shorter laces.

Loosely tie your shoelaces: Running with loose laces is one of the easiest ways to injure yourself. Make sure you stay in the game with laces are done up tight

Raketa10

He knows how to tie them now but prefers to play like this since he is used to it.

?Why doesn't Gavi tie his shoelaces??

Marc Prats: ?He got used to this from a young age because he didn't know how to tie it, and now he's used to it and he doesn't care.?

It looks like he really doesn't know how to tie them. :lol: Nico's post on Instagram:

FG6ySErXwAMT1-g.jpg

“Time to learn…” :lol:

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

So the guy is so dumb that he can't tie his own shoelaces. FFS even Dumbele achieved that.
Idiot savant. But i almost love him even more for this. It's kinda cute. In next installment of FIFA/PES this will be a new unique trait/visual animation.

edit. maybe he's autistic genius. Wasn't that Einstein also couldn't tie his shoe laces and similar everyday stuff so he had to be tended like a child often times.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Idiot savant. But i almost love him even more for this. It's kinda cute. In next installment of FIFA/PES this will be a new unique trait/visual animation.

edit. maybe he's autistic genius. Wasn't that Einstein also couldn't tie his shoe laces and similar everyday stuff so he had to be tended like a child often times.

A lot of great people are dummies in normal life because their focus is 100% on their occupation. They live their lives as genius child's in a sense. Intensively focusing on one thing, so other people end up taking care of them.

Buffet is one of them. Messi was talked about being autistic I think.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans