6 - Gavi

Kul_z

Seems like we got ourselves a 60m terrier with balls of steel, already looking like a captain material considering our amigos, and ball control of a finer baller class. Thats not a player of 60m, thats a lot more.

Bobo32

"The spanish Wilshere" had a good game today! A couple of VERY nice actions, constant running (not at all constant jogging) and good and secure play overall!

ajnotkeith

He IS world class?!?
I'm glad he doesn't have this mentality else he'll waste all his talent.

World-class is when you put in MOTM performances not only against the Elches but the Bayern's as well. Obviously at 17 he needs a little time to get there, but I think he will.

Bobo32

World-class is when you put in MOTM performances not only against the Elches but the Bayern's as well. Obviously at 17 he needs a little time to get there, but I think he will.

He was MOTM in one of the top NT games IIRC, and he has played well for long enough for me to draw the conclusion. He is a top10 CM of the world.
But of course he needs to keep working on aspects of his game a lot. Today he had a good balance between risk/safety, and he was also involved a lot.

Kul_z

Motm performance against bayern was giving a hard fuck off to lewa and busi. This kid has a bright future for sure

Home of Barca Fans