6 - Gavi

sickstar

I knew it. He's gonna be the our next olden boy.
Probably not this year. But next year, 2,3 year ahead he, together with nico, pedri, de jong, fati, araujo, abde etc could very well be barca hope.

Kul_z

I knew it. He's gonna be the our next olden boy.
Probably not this year. But next year, 2,3 year ahead he, together with nico, pedri, de jong, fati, araujo, abde etc could very well be barca hope.

He needs to play a lot in coming years, so that he gets known for his style of play. Referee's especially, they were a lot of times wrong whistling for clear won duels. He has that raw but precise approach of stealing balls, similar to messi's. If his hunger continues he has the potential that in 3-5 years from now he becomes a regular top 5 middlefielder in the world. And he would be 22 by then. Lmao fucking prodigy

Zidane82

TalkSport reported tonight that yesterday as well as scoring that brilliant goal he made 100% pass success and ran further than anyone else on the pitch !!

FinBarcelonafan

TalkSport reported tonight that yesterday as well as scoring that brilliant goal he made 100% pass success and ran further than anyone else on the pitch !!

Too small choir boy though. Not big enough and never will be.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Mark Twain

blaug

I hope we don't overplay him like we did Pedri last season. Who am I kidding? We have Xavi who is sensible. Not the fool Koeman

FinBarcelonafan

I hope we don't overplay him like we did Pedri last season. Who am I kidding? We have Xavi who is sensible. Not the fool Koeman

I assumed there will be way more rotation after Pedri comes back. Pedri will start.

Hopefully it leaves all the midfielders with a bit more rest. Busi especially.

Messi983

Love is in the air. :wub:

[tw]1472854535521636352[/tw]

FHCio7DVQAIDuw2

https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/1472854535521636352

Devils

Gavi's new contract with Barcelona will be for five years. His current release clause for €50m will be removed. [@FabrizioRomano]

Home of Barca Fans