6 - Gavi

Devils

He's gonna end up with more red cards than Ramos if he keeps playing as reckless as he does.

fergus90

Not used to saying this for a Barca player but he actually needs to tone down his aggression. But he's only 17 so this will be the first of many mistakes along the way.

gregorrin10

Puig would've been destroyed on this forum, if he had a stinker like this. I'm just gonna leave this here. Horrible game, and I don't know what Xavi was thinking, not subbing him off sooner. The first yellow was stupid already, and the moment he got it, I knew he was gonna end up with a red, cause he wasn't gonna stop, and that he needed to be stopped by being subbed off. You can't keep lunging in for tackles like that when you're on a yellow, come on! Does this mean he's suspended for Alaves (next La Liga game) or Madrid?

JamDav1982

He is too rash at times.

Granada were on top even before the red as Barca were sitting in trying to hit on break.

That is on Xavi trying to protect older legs in my opinion.

ajnotkeith

Not used to saying this for a Barca player but he actually needs to tone down his aggression. But he's only 17 so this will be the first of many mistakes along the way.

Aggression is fine but you need to be calculated and tackle with the correct technique. Gavi many times this season has just ran at opponents and shoved them instead of making a proper challenge, or lunging in like today.

fergus90

Aggression is fine but you need to be calculated and tackle with the correct technique. Gavi many times this season has just ran at opponents and shoved them instead of making a proper challenge, or lunging in like today.

Aggression is good yes but he can be too rash with it. Everything is 100 miles an hour into a challenge for him at the moment.

JamDav1982

Aggression is good yes but he can be too rash with it. Everything is 100 miles an hour into a challenge for him at the moment.

In other games he has tempered it after the first yellow but even then those first yellows are too frequent and given up for challenges that were not all that worth it in first place.

Home of Barca Fans