6 - Gavi

CatalinR10

I mean , he's 17 and maybe thinks playing unlaced is cool or something or would make him stand out while it actually makes him look very dumb.

Why is he playing with his laces that way ? Does he actually not know how to tie his shoelaces ?

Zidane82

I mean , he's 17 and maybe thinks playing unlaced is cool or something or would make him stand out while it actually makes him look very dumb.

Why is he playing with his laces that way ? Does he actually not know how to tie his shoelaces ?
He does not come across as wanting to look different - he seems very grounded imho

FinBarcelonafan

He could just wear shorter laces, ffs. Give the boy a scissors.

If he can't tie his shoes, what are the chances he can use scissors?
Hah

Personally think this is fantastic opportunity for Nike/Adidas to promote their new lace free shoes with Gavi. Gavi has trademarked this now. Already a star.

I like that he doesn't seem to care about it. He focus on football.

Gnidrologist

iu

Messi983

I'm pretty sure he knows how to tie his shoelaces now but he didn't when he was a young kid and got used to play this way.

Zidane82

After scouring the internet- apparently he just does not tie them with a double knot so they work themselves loose whilst he is playing . Apparently both Messi and Maradona occasionally trained with their boot laces untied - for comfort

Iniesta Ultra

At some point I can imagine his boot coming off again during play without a foul taking him out and creating opportunity for the opponent. But really this is the least of my concern since he's shown to be well below average on his medium to long pass accuracy, being tiki taka-less, and getting dispossessed at a rate too high compared to the times he's beaten defenders.

If only Puig were as sloppy but then I wouldn't care about him either lol.

Home of Barca Fans