6 - Gavi

Messigician

Bar?a have offered Gavi a salary of ?2m per year. An amount far from the demands of the player and his agent.

? @beteve

Tier 1 source

delancey

I think that is a fantastic contract for a 17 year old.
If he ends up rejecting it he is a big fool.

However, until proven otherwise, I am more inclined to believe that the reason why an announcement has not been made yet is due to the salary cap bureaucracy (corruption) of La Liga.

Porque

Sport published this at 22:17, so a few hours ago at time of typing.

"Although the figures have not transpired, the proposal could be for five seasons and at a rate of about seven million gross per season. The young midfielder would also enter the club with the 1,000 million clause."

Puts him at the same level net as Ansu, Araujo and Pedri. Twitter has alot of likes merchants.

delancey

depends on how good said player is

Read that Liverpool is offering him 9 mil
I doubt very much that Liverpool would offer any 17 year old 9m per season. Liverpool has one of the most commendable and strict salary structures in place. Only a handful of their star players earn around that figure.

PSG on the other hand! 😅

On a side note, how much was Messi earning at 17?

Last edited:

Iniesta Ultra

0:15 - loses ball on second touch
0:20 - fouls Shaqiri
0:55 - fouls someone
1:04 - loses ball on throw in, dives on feather touch doesn't fool ref
2:08 - fouls Shaqiri
2:35 - saves ball on endline gifts defender, common sense would've used defender for corner instead
2:57 - could've been good dribble but goes headless bull into defender
3:35 - passes across pitch to no one
3:55 - crybabies in front of Shaqiri
4:12 - passes to Switzerland
4:44 - steals ball
5:08 - loses ball on throw in

Spent a lot of Depay xTime on the ground and in between above timestamps almost entirely side and back passes. Even Gavi simps like diarrhea and vegirot gotta be embarrassed by this, no goal to 'justify' this 4th division level play. Looks might have bit of black eye with all the failing flailing he's trademarking.

When Xavi's fired we need to sell Gavi and Torres in following window cut any financial losses.

P Torre's not as good as Puig obviously so maybe Xavi will be ok benching Gavi for him.

Last edited:

gasgas

Sport published this at 22:17, so a few hours ago at time of typing.

"Although the figures have not transpired, the proposal could be for five seasons and at a rate of about seven million gross per season. The young midfielder would also enter the club with the 1,000 million clause."

Puts him at the same level net as Ansu, Araujo and Pedri. Twitter has alot of likes merchants.

We really overpay our players.

Other top club figures look totally different

gregorrin10

When Xavi's fired we need to sell Gavi and Torres in following window cut any financial losses.

P Torre's not as good as Puig obviously so maybe Xavi will be ok benching Gavi for him.

What the hell are you on about? :lol: Even if Xavi is sacked by Christmas, Puig won't be bere to see it. And i'm one of the ones who actually like Puig (on the pitch at least), and I've been defending him for a long time, but he's DONE at this club, will be official in just a few weeks most likely. And it's becoming increasingly evident why that is.

He can go partying around Barcelona with weird uncle Pique, who will have enough time and money in retirement. While Puig playing for Girona, although I'm not even sure they'd take him, if they manage to beat Tenerife and get promotion to La Liga. Maybe Pique will buy him for his club instead, that will be his level, where he can worry about partying more than football.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Luis Enrique (manager of the national team of Spain): "I don't think anyone can say that they don't like Gavi." [via relevo]

FU2DdODUUAEnGIu

Home of Barca Fans