7 - Ferran Torres

CatalinR10

what's the point of having that movement to get in great positions to score when you score 1 in 10

abysmal finishing

clemente

we had Paco who had good finishing but was touching the ball 2 times per game. Don't really care that he always shoots at the keeper, finishing is much easier than getting chances.

Rassvet

Relax, his finishing was off today but the movement was good to get in the positions. Team looks much better with him in it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Aside from his abysmal finishing it's worth noting everything dangerous came from the right side where Dembele was, not the left where Ferran was operating. Or as his fans say: "had great movements". What were those I wonder, cutting back sideways and pass horizontally as he can't beat his marker either.

No position is right for him as he is useless as both winger and forward.

Iniesta Ultra

Aside from his abysmal finishing it's worth noting everything dangerous came from the right side where Dembele was, not the left where Ferran was operating. Or as his fans say: "had great movements". What were those I wonder, cutting back sideways and pass horizontally as he can't beat his marker either.

No position is right for him as he is useless as both winger and forward.

I don't understand the endless ethereal justifications for him either, unless people are afraid to understand Xavi's bias is a huge flaw.

Birdy

How many of these performances can Xavi justify without letting everyone know he plays favorites.

Everyone knows already.

My only hope is that when Fati comes back, he will have to play Fati as well.

This means Ferran would only play CF and compete with Auba for 1 spot.
That's better than suffering seeing him being so benign and predictable as LW

Iniesta Ultra

Everyone knows already.

My only hope is that when Fati comes back, he will have to play Fati as well.

This means Ferran would only play CF and compete with Auba for 1 spot.
That's better than suffering seeing him being so benign and predictable as LW

I almost feared for a moment Xavi would start him over Fati, IMPOSSIBLE

Home of Barca Fans