7 - Ferran Torres

malvolio

6 goals and 5 assists in 15 matches since joining. Let’s not forget he was coming off a long injury before he joined.

People here expecting him to put up Messi numbers.

Id say he’s doing pretty fucking good.

Thing is he misses a lot before converting a goal. And most are some laughable misses for this level.

Still don't like how he strikes the ball and the lack of variety in his shots.

But fair enough, he did OK until now.

JamDav1982

Been a very good signing and huge for Barcas upturn.

Works his arse off and can sniff the chances in the box.

Some are bitter he is proving them wrong when first though after a very good goal like Thursday is to claim 'it was harder to miss'

Far from Pep selling Barca a dud he may sell a player that contributes to Liverpool winning the league.

Windhook

As long as he converts, although he misses the same amount as he scores every game, I'm content. I never expected of Ferran to be the super dribbler and he is not, he's never been, but his price somehow make people demand this of him. He has great positioning inside the area which could be more crucial than dribbling, especially against parked buses.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess people here would hate Pedro and (Barca) Villa if they were playing for us now (on the wing).

Pedro had a role. Watercarrier. He nailed it.
Ferran is a CR7 wannabe who can't beat his marker and needs 10 chances to convert one.

Catta

People forgot that Villas best season with us was statistically similar as Griezmanns last season. The difference is one of them played with Messi who was scoring 70 goals a season and prime Xavi.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I want to see him try to outrun the defender and go outside on the left wing, just once. I think he has decent pace, he is just scared of dribbling. Bad game today

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He cuts back sideways because he can't do shit on the wing. Also can't score if not given 5-6 hood chances.

Still plays all the time and wouldn't get subbed tonight either if Xavi wasn't desperate.

FinBarcelonafan

I keep my prediction. If Fati stays healthy for a month, he will start over Torres.

I see Fati as a way bigger talent and skill for scoring goal.

Now pray Fati stays healthy.

Home of Barca Fans