7 - Ferran Torres

Kul_z

I keep my prediction. If Fati stays healthy for a month, he will start over Torres.

I see Fati as a way bigger talent and skill for scoring goal.

Now pray Fati stays healthy.

I think they would both play. The amount of agression ferran brings is crucial for xaviball

Neeraj

I cannot believe we are comparing this guy to Pedro. Pedro was CLASS for us. Absolutely perfect fit for the time, and came up with crucial goals. He wasn't the most skilled player in the squad, but boy did he play his role well in the MVP. Torres would do well to come close to what Pedro achieved for us.

Joan

I expect Torres to have a bigger role for us than Pedro did. And it would surprise me if he didn't become the better player in the long run.

khaled_a_d

I cannot believe we are comparing this guy to Pedro. Pedro was CLASS for us. Absolutely perfect fit for the time, and came up with crucial goals. He wasn't the most skilled player in the squad, but boy did he play his role well in the MVP. Torres would do well to come close to what Pedro achieved for us.

Torres joined the club at same age Pedro was in summer 2008 when Pep arrived.
Pedro played total of 14 games that season and scored zero goals. It was his 2nd year where he exploded and scored 23 goals in 52 games.
In his 7 year at 1st team, Pedro ended the season with 20+ goals twice, 15+ goals another time
And this is with Pedro playing for prime Pep team, with Xavi, Messi, Iniesta & Alves opening things for him.

Pedro was great, loved the guy. He was the ultimate team player in attack, but it isn't far fetched to hope Ferran can do as well as Pedro

Andresito

Staff member
Torres joined the club at same age Pedro was in summer 2008 when Pep arrived.
Pedro played total of 14 games that season and scored zero goals. It was his 2nd year where he exploded and scored 23 goals in 52 games.
In his 7 year at 1st team, Pedro ended the season with 20+ goals twice, 15+ goals another time
And this is with Pedro playing for prime Pep team, with Xavi, Messi, Iniesta & Alves opening things for him.

Pedro was great, loved the guy. He was the ultimate team player in attack, but it isn't far fetched to hope Ferran can do as well as Pedro

Good post

pregra

No pace, cant dribble and horrendous finishing. Says it all about a player when his main strength is movement ffs

Tackle

He'll score a goal or two when the team creates half a dozen chances for him. He will never win us matches like this and cannot afford to have him be our protagonist in attack.

Home of Barca Fans