7 - Ferran Torres

BerkeleyBernie

Credit where credit is due. Deserved MOTM. His best performance for Barca. Still too loose with passes (as are many others in the team) but if he can keep taking on defenders and get into the box, good for him.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
There is a player there but he is a terrible finisher, I don't know if that will improve.

That said, we don't need 3 good right wingers. Either Torres or Raph has to go.

FinBarcelonafan

Nice to see there's still some life left in him.

At least this was proper response from him. Not complaining about the media or whatever crap. Just trying to do his best on the field.

Very good first 45min, then the whole Barca team looked meh. But like Xavi said, they lowered the tempo of the game.

MTL_Barca

It's good to see a reaction, and nice for him that he got rewarded even though it's not officially his assist.

Going forward it'll still be difficult for him, he'd not only need to play like this more often but also show it on LW as well otherwise he will have to fight Raphinha for the RW sub spot what most likely means one of them has to leave.

Porque

Xavi would probably chose Ferran over Raphinha. It's the wrong move, but we can't have 3 right wingers so one will have to move on in the summer.

vuji_31

Still sell in summer,hope so we can get 30mil for him.

But again I would not be suprised of Xavi sells Rapinha.

I want both of Ansu and Ferret gone.

Horatio

You're welcome
He looks to be a new man judging by his body language and expressions. Seems he was in full control when he dribbled those players and had all the confidence in the world. Never seen him with this attitude. Hope he continues.

Home of Barca Fans