7 - Ferran Torres

jamrock

Did he not come on to the field tonight?.

Probably a clear indication he's leaving.

Also I love that he didn't come on. Lol

Last edited:

CatalinR10

FwHrMIlXsAIQJ6h

Devils

For the first time in the history of supporting Barca, I'm eagerly anticipating the end of the season...not because I'm looking forward to new signing but mostly because I cannot wait for this guy to gtfo of this club.

This guy is the worst attacking player this club has ever signed in its entire history.

Deco

Culé since 2005
For the first time in the history of supporting Barca, I'm eagerly anticipating the end of the season...not because I'm looking forward to new signing but mostly because I cannot wait for this guy to gtfo of this club.

This guy is the worst attacking player this club has ever signed in its entire history.
No, Santiago Ezquerro!

Sooke

We are coming again to the same point as last summer. It's obvious that we can win La Liga with this squad, because the competition is not very strong. For CL, that is a different story. We need to offload first our entire front line (without Lewa ) FDJ, Kessie and Jordi Alba and then to start upgrading the team. But that is easier to say than get it done. Xavi has a history of choosing the wrong players for our team and there is not a solid scouting team to help him in that.

Home of Barca Fans