7 - Ferran Torres

Porque

If Torres goes to villa, does this mean alemany, actually plays an active role in our transfer policy and he isn't just going around and taking orders from Xavi and laporta the way it's being portrayed here?.

Because surely if he's going to villa, where he'll have the control & say in transfers the way he supposedly didn't have here, he wouldn't want Torres if he didn't rate him as a player and was apart of bringing to the club?

I don't know how much it is the Catalan press spin. But reports are saying that Alemany is the one who was pushing for Ferran.

Well, him now taking him to Villa would support that.

But on the other hand Ferran Is 100% a player that Emery would maximize.

Porque

Let's hope the footballing Gods are on our side this time around.
Ferran + Raphinha for 120m would be great thanks.

Makes you think though. Only guys who have resale value are the recent money signings.

Goes to show how backwards and retardic the LaLiga salary cap rules are.

Gotta spend money to make money champs. Not spend no money and try to pauper sell.

Messi983

Could be that Emery wants Ferran. And I think he would get the most out of him. He's not a bad player, just not good enough for Barca. He mostly lacks mental toughness to make it here imo.

In position Alemany is in he'd surely want to negotiate a fair price for both sides. He won't want to use half of AV's budget on Ferran or something stupid like that.

I think we could agree on a loan with obligatory buy for 30m (which is his current market value according to TM) next year. Would benefit us from a FFP perspective as his unamortized value will be around that 30m range (he'd still have 3 years left on the contract) in 2024 so we wouldn't make any loss on him in the books. In opposite would have around 10m loss if sold now for 30m.

And if I'm not mistaken we could already include transfer fee as revenues for the 23/24 season when it comes to La Liga SCL calculation.

Andresito

Staff member
Makes you think though. Only guys who have resale value are the recent money signings.

Goes to show how backwards and retardic the LaLiga salary cap rules are.

Gotta spend money to make money champs. Not spend no money and try to pauper sell.
Idk, they probably have a bit more interest because they've played in PL before. Teams would be more wary of buying Ansu than Ferran. Injuries are a part of that too of course.

OVI9323

Will be hard to be as good as we were without him... I suggest that we renew him on a 5 years deal + Buy option over 750 millions at least...He's young.... A lot of team will try to get him seen how impactful he can become for us

vuji_31

It seems Alemany and Xavi are clearing shit they have made.

🚨
🚨
| BREAKING: FC Barcelona & Aston Villa have begun official talks for the transfer of Ferran Torres! The club wants €45M for him & the deal is advancing.
@DBR8
[
🎖️
]

Porque

It seems Alemany and Xavi are clearing shit they have made.

| BREAKING: FC Barcelona & Aston Villa have begun official talks for the transfer of Ferran Torres! The club wants €45M for him & the deal is advancing.
@DBR8
[

This seems like a legitimate rumour.

What I find funny about it though is the paper logic in it all.

For example.
1. Barcelona want Carrasco. Atleti want 18m
2. Barcelona propose Carrasco for Ferran. Atleti reject citing pay 18m or nothing
3. Aston Villa want to sign Ferran. Barcelona want nothing less than 45m.
:lol:

Couldn't Atleti just take the swap and then sell Ferran to Villa for 40m plus.
VGWg.gif

vuji_31

The question is do they actually want Carrasco, there are some rumors that Barca wants a top left winger, which Carrasco is not.

Swap was never option, Atleti does not want Ferret.

Also there is Abde, whichs comeback seems more likely then brining Carrasco for 20mil.

delancey

Our entire front line is underperforming. Now we want to sell a player who Pep, the greatest manager of all time, appreciates. The national team of Spain considers a starter! Guess what? Our front line is underperforming because of our average, newbie manager, and whomever we bring in, we will get knocked out of the CL group stage next season too. Then what? Who will we sell? Whose fault will it be?

Xavi out.

Porque

The question is do they actually want Carrasco, there are some rumors that Barca wants a top left winger, which Carrasco is not.

Swap was never option, Atleti does not want Ferret.

Also there is Abde, whichs comeback seems more likely then brining Carrasco for 20mil.

Well we liked him enough to secure an option.

wisconsincule

Our entire front line is underperforming. Now we want to sell a player who Pep, the greatest manager of all time, appreciates. The national team of Spain considers a starter! Guess what? Our front line is underperforming because of our average, newbie manager, and whomever we bring in, we will get knocked out of the CL group stage next season too. Then what? Who will we sell? Whose fault will it be?

Xavi out.
Fairly confident we make it through the group stage next season. Being in pot 1 for the group stage draw is a big advantage.

delancey

Fairly confident we make it through the group stage next season. Being in pot 1 for the group stage draw is a big advantage.
You could be right. I hope so! However, we have seen how difficult it has been for us against tier 2 and tier 3 teams in the CL and the EL under Xavi’s tactics. I hope this will change. :)

Home of Barca Fans