7 - Ferran Torres

JamDav1982

Dont think he was as bad as made out.

Could have scored the chance Gavi made for him but other than that looked more like scoring than Lewa probably and set up chance Raph fluffed to put Barca ahead.

vuji_31

What is most sad in his game against Mallorca, when he got chance one vs one, he showed zero idea to score goal from that position.
It was obvious that just straight shooting will not get you goal, but he is so untalented that he does not have any idea or skill to score a chip or pass the goalkeeper, or something else.

Goalkeeper reduced angle and you can't shoot just like idiot. Obviously you can but that is one of the reasons why we don't have 3 points.

He can't be only striker, good striker or real nine would also score from that Rapinha cross, he just does not have body to outmuscle centrebacks.

Hope so this is his last game as striker in first 11, we are not in position to have this much scoring liability in attack.

ajnotkeith

He has 3 goals in 250 LaLiga minutes. I think there is a bit of an overreaction here. His average is very good. Including two important goals against Cadiz and Villarreal.
Has some problems with finishing but he's very smart and is athletically strong so will always find goals.

Messi983

Inconsistent like rest of the team.

Still have higher hopes he will be a useful player this season than I've had at any point last year.

Birdy

@Barca_Buzz
Xavi initially wanted to rest Robert Lewandowski for the match against Celta Vigo, but Lewy told the coach that he was fine to play the game with high morale to be decisive. After the Celta game, Lewandowski himself told Xavi that since he had the idea of resting him, the match against Mallorca was fine since after that they face Sevilla and Porto. Xavi believed that this was the right time to rest Lewandowski to prevent any muscle injury and Lewy finally rested for a game after starting 22 consecutive matches for Barça.

#FCB Via: @ffpolo [md]

So that's how a Barca coach decides when the rest him. He takes the player's word!
An absolute low after Tata Martino was consulting Messi on who to play

I leave here without any comment that he had started 22 consecutive games

Home of Barca Fans