7 - Ferran Torres

Horatio

You're welcome
It's a pretty weak "I told you so". Ferran could have played @*#* for rest of career and you could have chalked it up to "never overcame the mental aspect, sad"
I am missing a "he's gonna come good for Barca. I am sure of it" somewhere in there.

This is serghei level "prediction".

Porque

annEMdRd_700w_0.jpg

ajnotkeith

It's a pretty weak "I told you so". Ferran could have played @*#* for rest of career and you could have chalked it up to "never overcame the mental aspect, sad"
I am missing a "he's gonna come good for Barca. I am sure of it" somewhere in there.

3 or 4 goals was enough for him to take a W, lol.

Zidane82

I suggested he needed to get his confidence back- that was preseason when most wanted him offloaded . Now he’s playing with confidence ..

Horatio

You're welcome
I suggested he needed to get his confidence back- that was preseason when most wanted him offloaded . Now he’s playing with confidence ..
think he has steadily improved since last march/april. Dunno month exactly. But had good subs second half of previous season.

vuji_31

Great chance he will have in few matches...We will finally know, if he is just lucky poacher or he can be starter against some oponents.

Home of Barca Fans