7 - Ferran Torres

jamrock

He'll be here until his contract expires, no one is buying him.

I genuinely think he would do well at A.M, perfect player for them, works hard off the ball and mid end product.

JamDav1982

Plenty teams would take him.. much more than likes of Fati but he wont go.

End product was good for City, good for Barca first season, not great 2nd season and good last season.

For Spain he has end product also.

Will still have his uses next season if stays.

JamDav1982

OMG he's better than a dude that's been injured for 2 years now 😂 😂 😂.

Sums up why no one wants him.
Fake news.. he has not had that injury issues for a while now and nowhere near the last two years injured.

Same 5% who claimed Fatis big contract made sense and he is better than likes of Ferran a year ago.

Maybe he will get there again.

Ferran had same number of goals as Lewa in CL last season... mid stats.

jamrock

Fake news.. he has not had that injury issues for a while now and nowhere near the last two years injured.

Same 5% who claimed Fatis big contract made sense and he is better than likes of Ferran a year ago.

Maybe he will get there again.

Ferran had same number of goals as Lewa in CL last season... mid stats.
Yo you'll blatantly lie about the most obvious shit just to argue ffs, is fati not injured now? Was he not injured at Brighton? When was the last time fati went 1 season without an injury?, kid knees is done as everyone knows, but yea he's the one Torres is better than 😂😂😂.

Our wage bill is right in line with every big team, thanks to the great Joan laporta, and no thanks to his former BOARD member, so no matter how many times you bring up wages of players, it Simply cannot change that fact.
Omg we are over paying XYZ, which explains why are wage bill is below are matches every big team in Europe now....

List 3 teams and sources of the plenty that want torres, let's see em.

JamDav1982

Now now.. claiming Fati has been 'injured for two years now' is the blatant lie... him being injured for a few weeks now does not make that the truth.

Blatant lie.

Fati had already had his injury issues anyway when the contract was signed and it was argued made sense.

No other top team in Europe is paying 70m on books for likes of Lewa, Gundo an Inigo etc and Barca are struggling to get to 1:1 based on their wage bill.

Torres would have plenty after him dont worry.

Much more so than 'big contract makes sense Fati' as the 5% used to claim.

5% who still try every angle to make out Lewa is worth 50m fee and 32m a season etc.

Easy game to play.

jamrock

Now now.. claiming Fati has been 'injured for two years now' is the blatant lie... him being injured for a few weeks now does not make that the truth.

Blatant lie.

Fati had already had his injury issues anyway when the contract was signed and it was argued made sense.

No other top team in Europe is paying 70m on books for likes of Lewa, Gundo an Inigo etc and Barca are struggling to get to 1:1 based on their wage bill.

Torres would have plenty after him dont worry.

Much more so than 'big contract makes sense Fati' as the 5% used to claim.

5% who still try every angle to make out Lewa is worth 50m fee and 32m a season etc.

Easy game to play.
So basically you got nothing, as usual. Just rambling.

Just leave the topic of what's structurally important to the club behind, you've been at this for over 10 years and have been taking Ls

EVERY
Single
Time.

Just leave it bro, you have no idea what you're talking about, been telling us laporta will destroy the club for literally over a decade.

ps still waiting for the list of clubs that want torres.

JamDav1982

Brighton 23/24 - Fati missed around 11 games due to injury.
Barca 22/23 - He barely missed a game all season due to injury.

Barely into double figures missed in previous two seasons for Fati due to injuries.

But aye the 'blatant lie' is to say he has 'not been injured for two years now'.

Also his big contract that was argued made sense was signed AFTER his injury problems had started and he had not proven fitness for any length of time.

Wait all you like for a 'list of clubs'. Can see when he agrees to leave if no club will take him or not... the goal posts will change then though.

Haha I know not what I am talking about when you claim shite like Laporta got rid of Suarez and Barca 'had to pull levers or sell players to pay off Bart debts'. That is just in last 24 hours those howlers.

Lie after lie. Just no clue what discussing at all.

Taking Ls daily.

Moan about Fatis injuries when Barca put him on the contract AFTER the injuries started....top stuff.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Plenty teams would take him.. much more than likes of Fati but he wont go.

End product was good for City, good for Barca first season, not great 2nd season and good last season.

For Spain he has end product also.

Will still have his uses next season if stays.
I usually respect your takes, but not this one - he’s awful, 1 good game of like 15-20. He’s a joke and way out of his league. End product for Spain? Really? He played in the third game in the group stage when Spain was already through and didn’t play other games in the Euros.

JamDav1982

I usually respect your takes, but not this one - he’s awful, 1 good game of like 15-20. He’s a joke and way out of his league. End product for Spain? Really? He played in the third game in the group stage when Spain was already through and didn’t play other games in the Euros.

Yeah his end product for Spain has been good.

What on the take is wrong?

That he wont be useful if stays? Lets see.

He hasnt been as good as expected him to be and wouldnt be fussed if sold him really as need other profiles but how bad he is is also over played.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Crazy thought… is Jamdav and Jamrock the “same” person with severe schizophrenia? Dudes like wtf 😂

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Yeah his end product for Spain has been good.

What on the take is wrong?

That he wont be useful if stays? Lets see.

He hasnt been as good as expected him to be and wouldnt be fussed if sold him really as need other profiles but how bad he is is also over played.
Let’s see what? He’s been shait 90% of the time, you think he will magically turn into a baller on Barca level this season? Give me the number to your dealer, or actually don’t… 😂

jamrock

Crazy thought… is Jamdav and Jamrock the “same” person with severe schizophrenia? Dudes like wtf 😂
Nah but if I post somewhere, I know there isn't a 99% chance he'll post in that trend and say the opposite of whatever I said, so I just do it for fun sometimes, lol.

Home of Barca Fans