7 - Ferran Torres

JamDav1982

Let’s see what? He’s been shait 90% of the time, you think he will magically turn into a baller on Barca level this season? Give me the number to your dealer, or actually don’t… 😂

Lets see if he is not useful at all this season if stays.

JamDav1982

Nah but if I post somewhere, I know there isn't a 99% chance he'll post in that trend and say the opposite of whatever I said, so I just do it for fun sometimes, lol.

Fake news.....

Go tell us about Laporta and Suarez again or how Barca 'had to take sell players or pull levers to pay down debt again'.

The most inane drivel/lies.

Make it far too easy.

JamDav1982

I see your logic, but we’re also poor as fuck and nobody wants to sign with us 😂 We’re stuck with this deadwood… is he useless? Yeah, almost 😬

Dont agree he is useless..not been as good as expected him to be and wouldnt be fussed if sold on what he has shown.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Dont agree he is useless..not been as good as expected him to be and wouldnt be fussed if sold on what he has shown.
Cool cool, you're pragmatic and "glass is half full" kind of dude. No harm in that, but we're not a fucking charity. - we're Barca ffs! The home of Messi, Ronaldinho, R9, Rivaldo, Eto'o, Suarez, Ney, Romario, Iniesta, Stoichkov, Laudrup and fucking Maradona!!! Even Pedro would run rings around Torres. I would also be useful in Barca if I timed an offside trap, but is that enough?

JamDav1982

Cool cool, you're pragmatic and "glass is half full" kind of dude. No harm in that, but we're not a fucking charity. - we're Barca ffs! The home of Messi, Ronaldinho, R9, Rivaldo, Eto'o, Suarez, Ney, Romario, Iniesta, Stoichkov, Laudrup and fucking Maradona!!! Even Pedro would run rings around Torres. I would also be useful in Barca if I timed an offside trap, but is that enough?

I think he is better than you make out but not been as good as expected him to be and not fussed if sold...

A year ago folk were making out Abde was a better player etc... no.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He won’t leave unless a top team tries signing him and no top team is dumb enough to do it unless for free.

Andresito

Staff member
He's not a 60m player but at this point if there are no good offers we might as well use him.
If we lead a match he can be thrown on to provide fresh legs, press and make runs in behind on counters, something Ansu doesn't really have in him.

He'll have his chances in all three attacking spots over the season, so there's really no reason to leave unless he 100% wants to be a starter. I suspect that would rather be for next season ahead of World Cup if he cannot get into the NT squad with his Barca minutes. So far being a rotational player for Barca and Spain seems OK for him.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He's not a 60m player but at this point if there are no good offers we might as well use him.
If we lead a match he can be thrown on to provide fresh legs, press and make runs in behind on counters, something Ansu doesn't really have in him.

He'll have his chances in all three attacking spots over the season, so there's really no reason to leave unless he 100% wants to be a starter. I suspect that would rather be for next season ahead of World Cup if he cannot get into the NT squad with his Barca minutes. So far being a rotational player for Barca and Spain seems OK for him.
Something tells me he gives zero fucks about the WC, he seems to lack ambition (and skill of course)...

Porque

Ferran goes to his local fish restaurant and they ask him what he is eating. He says nothing, he is just there to fight for his plaice.

I'll get me coat, but sums him up. He is gonna want to prove himself under Flick innit.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Ferran goes to his local fish restaurant and they ask him what he is eating. He says nothing, he is just there to fight for his plaice.

I'll get me coat, but sums him up. He is gonna want to prove himself under Flick innit.
Prove what? That he can run ok fast in a straight line without the ball? Because he sure as hell can’t do anything with the ball…

Masetro10

Ferran may well end up the starting LW this season. I cannot see Raphinha playing LW all season with managing Yamal hopefully. Dark horse.

Home of Barca Fans