7 - Ferran Torres

companyofcules

Another beautiful game from our star.
Thanks Xavi for this absolute beauty. His runs, pressing, ball control and passes are out of this world.
With a bit of luck he could have scored 3 goals.
For me he is the next balon d'or. We need to be patient.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I already lost hope in Flick. Ferran shouldn’t even make the squad, let alone start. This clown wouldn’t even start at my home club in Sweden Malmö FF ffs. Get this joke of a player the fuck out before my head explodes!!! Who’s responsible for trash like him and Roque???

Masetro10

I already lost hope in Flick. Ferran shouldn’t even make the squad, let alone start. This clown wouldn’t even start at my home club in Sweden Malmö FF ffs. Get this joke of a player the fuck out before my head explodes!!! Who’s responsible for trash like him and Roque???
Xavi

ajnotkeith

He might not be amazing, sure, but it's remarkable how bad his time here has gone. He looks unrecognisable from the fairly good and talented young player he was a few years ago.

Sure, he never achieved anything huge in his career, but a player who was rotation attacker for City, starter for Spain with a good record of 20 goals in 46 games, and even scoring hat tricks against good teams like Germany and Newcastle, added to that, as a young player (he's only 24 - he was 21 when we signed him!) surely can't truly be this bad as he appears with us now.

Currently he doesn't even seem like a first division footballer and that seems baffling given his career history, where he was as a 21 or 22 year old footballer, this makes no sense. He should be a lot better even if he is in bad form. He barely looks like he can play anymore.

God knows what happened, but he needs a fresh start.

jamrock

He played well for city, because it was a well drilled team, where his movement off the ball was maximized, that was his ceiling, not his floor.

Add to that his mentality is shot and this is the player we are left with.

Spending 65m on a 21 year old Spanish international who was playing well for city and Spain, should have been good business, a solid long term signing.

But it didn't work out.

Home of Barca Fans