7 - Ferran Torres

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I'd take 10M for him anybody would pay that and drive him myself (but he's sitting in the back seat and he doesn't say a fucking word - can't stand his face, his haircut, his everything!).

jamrock

He's not just a rotation piece, a 65m euros rotation piece, but that's how the cookie crumbles..

If fati stays fit,he will push him even further down the pecking order.

jairzinho

Problem with that is Fati's knees are cooked. Pau Victor should start ahead of Ferran at this point. Dude is useless.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
As I said before, I would rather keep Ansu if we have no choice. Atleast the guy has the mentality right, if not physically he's not able to. This guy doesnt have shit in anything.

I didnt watch much last season, only the tailend of the season.
Havent seen a more attrocious performance from a player my club. Jesus christ. He looked segunda level.

Loki

I'd take 10M for him anybody would pay that and drive him myself (but he's sitting in the back seat and he doesn't say a fucking word - can't stand his face, his haircut, his everything!).
He did cost €55m 2,5 years ago. Meaning his amortization progressed to exactly half after his contract is at half-time: €27,5m. That's the lowest price barca can sell him if they don't want to be fucked by Tebas' ffp and no one is going to pay that obviously, so we need to wait until his amortization progresses further sadly.

City on the other hand bought him for €33m and sold him to us 1.5 years later for €55m.

sehu88

I can't remember the last time I disliked a Barcaplayer this much. He could probably be an OK player somewhere else, but he gives us absolutely NOTHING.
Most likely impossible to get rid of since he also thinks he is better than he is. He will never go to Saudi or some midtable PL-club.
Fuck

Home of Barca Fans