7 - Ferran Torres

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He did cost €55m 2,5 years ago. Meaning his amortization progressed to exactly half after his contract is at half-time: €27,5m. That's the lowest price barca can sell him if they don't want to be fucked by Tebas' ffp and no one is going to pay that obviously, so we need to wait until his amortization progresses further sadly.

City on the other hand bought him for €33m and sold him to us 1.5 years later for €55m.
Yeah, true... I just can't see clearly because I really dislike him being here. He and to some degree FdJ piss me off.

Loki

Yeah, true... I just can't see clearly because I really dislike him being here. He and to some degree FdJ piss me off.
Frenkie is a different matter. When completely fit, he is one of the best players in the squad, without a doubt. And he isn't responsible for his injuries. Should the club give out contracts where the salary gets reduced considerably if a player is often injured? Sure, but that's a different question and then the question is how many players are willing to sign such a contract.
Barca's whole fanbase wanted to suck Bartomeu off, when he boarded the plane, went to Frenkie's home and convinced him to sign for us instead of PSG, no matter the salary. We can't forget it.

Porque

Hopefully when we are on normal finances and we can rocket our salary cap back to where it should be 700-800m plus.

We can get rid Ferran to somewhere he can play well at his level, and replace him with a top prospect.

Send him to Xavi house for all I care.

Devils

From a talent to cost correlation perspective, this is the worst signing in the history of this club.

What is the point of this guy? We had players like Munir or Carles Perez who were free that were better than this clown...and we spent 60m for him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Actually disgusting how he cost us 55m + add-ons at a time we were desperate and nowadays better talents are going for less :lol:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Actually disgusting how he cost us 55m + add-ons at a time we were desperate and nowadays better talents are going for less :lol:
And we didn't even learn a lesson and bought Roque shortly after :lol: None of them can get past a player if their life depended on it - Olmo showed more in the 55 minutes he was one than Torres and Roque have shown in their entire careers :lol:

Home of Barca Fans