7 - Ferran Torres

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Am I a bad person/cule if I'm happy he's out for 2 months? Finally we'll give the minutes to Pau, Ansu and/or even Fernandez's.

mc_lovin

Don't want ot be that guy, but I can't understand how you can celebrate this.

Ferran was a good rotation option or placeholer at LW when putting Raphina in the center. Our squad is already paper thin and now we only have Ansu and Pau - two donkeys :facepalm: At least Ferran was 1st division quality (however mid).

jamrock

Nah we should celebrate he's a nothing player, who is in no way better than a fit Fati in the final 3rd.

1v1 against the keeper and we can only choose one of those two, I know who I and any reasonable Barcelona fan wants to see in that situation

Hint, it's not the one from Valencia.

We'll see how much better he is than Pau, If Pau gets a run of games.

He's a classic player who impresses the coach in training but can't put it together on the actual pitch.

He's literally just a body.

Andresito

Staff member
Don't want ot be that guy, but I can't understand how you can celebrate this.

Ferran was a good rotation option or placeholer at LW when putting Raphina in the center. Our squad is already paper thin and now we only have Ansu and Pau - two donkeys :facepalm: At least Ferran was 1st division quality (however mid).
Olmo, Fermin and Gavi can also play LW, no biggie

Devils

No loss at all.

With Olmo and Gavi coming back, this guy was never going to get many minutes anyway.

Fati too but he can’t really be trusted to stay healthy either.

Home of Barca Fans