7 - Ferran Torres

CatalinR10

homelander-disgusted.png

MontenegrinCuler

Don't want ot be that guy, but I can't understand how you can celebrate this.

Ferran was a good rotation option or placeholer at LW when putting Raphina in the center. Our squad is already paper thin and now we only have Ansu and Pau - two donkeys :facepalm: At least Ferran was 1st division quality (however mid).
Vastly incorrect, both Pau and Fati are better players than Ferran. He's not 1st division quality at all. There is absolutely zero negatives in his injury. A massive advantage and one of the best things that could happen in the game vs Alaves.

He's not a good rotation option. He's a punishment that you have to suffer when rotating players.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Flick has done amazing stuff - but he needs help with NOT playing DOM, Martin and Tuna... he just got help with Torres lol. He's been abysmal this season and more or less whole of last season - Pau, a slow Fati or even try one of the Fernandez cousins HAVE to be better than getting frustrated by Tuna. Sure it was a silly thing to say I'm happy he got injured and I'm of course not celebrating it - but I sure as hell won't lose any sleep over it.

Home of Barca Fans