7 - Ferran Torres

Tackle

People were defending this dirt-poor club splashing 60m on this City reject. :lol:

Laporta and Xavi's Catalan fetish will waste whatever funds are available to us this summer.

ajnotkeith

He is bang average at CF. It has only been a few games but you can already see his ceiling isn't very high at CF. He has none of the qualities required to play that role.

I expect Auba will quickly take the CF spot and Ferran competes on the wing.

Catta

The only thing that he is decent at is his off the ball movement, everything else is average at best. This generations Pedro, but doesn't have Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, etc. to carry him.

fergus90

The only thing that he is decent at is his off the ball movement, everything else is average at best. This generations Pedro, but doesn't have Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, etc. to carry him.

Torres could only dream of performing how Pedro did in 09/10 and 10/11

JamDav1982

Torres will be at his best from wide with a full back who takes width and can combine with.

If plan is touchline winger no point in signing him. Will get goals at CF but not his position.

Porque

He is bang average at CF. It has only been a few games but you can already see his ceiling isn't very high at CF. He has none of the qualities required to play that role.

I expect Auba will quickly take the CF spot and Ferran competes on the wing.

He needs to make it at CF because the wings are not for him either.

I was high on this one, but worrying signs.

gregorrin10

This is why we need both Haaland and a new RW this summer. Ferran as a CF is a stop gap at best, and even that is questionable now when you have the likes of Auba and even Luuk, who can play that role better.

Next season I'd like to see Fati/Torres - Haaland/Auba - Antony or Raphinha/Adama.

Masetro10

All I know is from know on we play LDJ at CF forget this dude at CF. Play him at LW as an inverted winger but that is about all I want to see otherwise put him on the bench.

Nazario1985

City been selling only players with no future for them to us !!

55M you could buy a very good CB and an average CF and keeping Luke as a joker in the bench.

Rather than spending it on a nobody who proved nothing ... ah yes he played for Spain NT !!

Home of Barca Fans