7 - Ferran Torres

vuji_31

If he can learn to finish, he will score 20 goals in league.

Non of our attackers can't get involbed in chances like that

ajnotkeith

Really strange player. Some games he hardly has a single chance and then today...

Somehow missed 3 sitters in one half.

The fact he came into those chances is impressive, maybe another player doesn't. But man, how do you miss so many?

JamDav1982

He came on and helped change game, scored, most dribbles, had most chances and was named MOTM.

But he is still just shite and has nothing about him..

CatalinR10

He came on and helped change game, scored, most dribbles, had most chances and was named MOTM.

as soon as he yelled complaining at my dawg Adama for not crossing the ball to him a few games ago ( even though Adama received a penaldo at the same play ) , it was OVER for me.

ajnotkeith

Missing 3 sitters also weighs heavily. Movement is amazing but it is worth significantly less if you can't finish.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
no speed or ability to beat his marker

Did you watch the game or joking? He beat his marker multiple teams. It's his finishing that's the problem but when it comes to being a dangerous goalscorer he has it all, apart from finishing so far. He has what it takes to be a top player apart from this and hopefully he will change that. He is an expert on positioning, argue with me that all you want.

Birdy

Missing 3 sitters also weighs heavily. Movement is amazing but it is worth significantly less if you can't finish.

4 sitters

And even his goal, it felt that he scored it by accident. He tried to make a contact with the ball, but no direction or idea where the keeper was.

If he keeps that shitshow, he will cost us games.
Xavi has to force him train finishing every training AND do some psychological work for his confidence

Home of Barca Fans