7 - Ferran Torres

Masetro10

Ferran will get a chance to start at RW which imo was always his best spot for Spain. In certain games where he plays RW and someone like Gavi plays LW he can succeed. Both of them are God tier pressers of the ball and cause mayhem and easy chances to occur.

Ferran and Ansu are my picks to be most improved players of the year at Barca. Mark it down.

M3ls

Torres - one, two touches.

Lewandowski - one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen touches.

ajnotkeith

He isn't bad to be honest. He's just raw and clearly isn't done developing as an attacker.

Remember that he only started learning striker/forward roles at City.

He has talents just needs to fill in the gaps in some of his technique and mental skills.

Horatio

You're welcome
I said weeks ago in squad planning thread that Torres would overtake Raphina on RW position. Now I want to see him on CF with Lamine on RW.

FinBarcelonafan

He ditches Luchos daughter and becomes world class.

Written in the stars

"Happiness is an enemy. It weakens you. Suddenly you have something to lose." - Niki Lauda

He came for love, but stayed to fight for his spot and now he looks better, because he is putting more effort to football than a girl.

OVI9323

Via Twitter : "This will be La Liga of the number 7… La Liga of the shark."

F3bb_GMWMAAyu7W

What type of thing his psy told him? Those guy are good lol

Home of Barca Fans