7 - Ferran Torres

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He doesn’t suck THAT much, but he is far from the level we would like him to be. Since he won’t leave and we won’t get more than 10M for him even on a good day, if we get another winger which I hope we do Xavi should try to mold him more in the CF role - he isn’t a total donkey, he is just a little bit unlucky when he thinks lol. He needs to train on composure and finishing. It is what it is…

Co0ter

This guy has 2.5 years worth of being a certified bum and still plays over Roque.

Giving Xavi any say in future signings would be an absolute disaster. Flush more money down the toilet. He couldn't manage the players he inherited or the crucial money that was gifted to him to sign new ones.

Messi983

He's not even bad but invisible, lol.

But hey, he can play in all three positions upfront.

Even I could that on his level, maybe Deco should give me a call.

HanDW

Ferran Torres has played 445 minutes since the last time he got a goal contribution for FC Barcelona (January). In that time he has completed 4 dribbles, 6 key passes and a total 0.34 xA.

Nazario1985

GONKzgGacAEpgPI

khaled_a_d

Ferran Torres has played 445 minutes since the last time he got a goal contribution for FC Barcelona (January). In that time he has completed 4 dribbles, 6 key passes and a total 0.34 xA.

It is kind of sad because before the hamstring injury he had 11 goals, 4 assists and was one of the few players who had more goals than xG (so, statistically he was finishing his chances well). Around one goal contribution per 100 minutes.

He was actually decent but injury fucked what was going to be his best year as Barca player.

Home of Barca Fans