7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Mbappe turned down Real to join PSG so what makes you think he would join us? And No way Chelsea would have sold Hazard for anything below £200M, and Hazard is not the type to force anything. So just move on

Agree about Hazard, not going to make a big imprint on La Liga, personally hope Real waste money on him. But I'm convinced we could have got Mbappe if we broke our backs to get him. Remember even Frenkie was going to go PSG before Terminator Bartemeu booked a flight to Holland. We just didn't try hard enough, neither did Real, and PSG gave him the earth.

Saladin

I know your going to start today. Here’s to a goal or assist!!! You can do it man.

This would be such a tactical error in my opinion, even if it is against his former club and all.

Coutinho will get pushed over by a hardworking Liverpool team and stop any offensive counter we can bolster with his piruettes and six million touches.

Dembélé is a tactical weapon we need to apply in exactly a game like today. When TAA goes high, he will be exposed in the back again and again. Dembélé can be deadly on the left side if Valverde were to use him and Leo and Suarez actually wanted to pass a freaking ball his way.

wisconsincule

This would be such a tactical error in my opinion, even if it is against his former club and all.

Coutinho will get pushed over by a hardworking Liverpool team and stop any offensive counter we can bolster with his piruettes and six million touches.

Dembélé is a tactical weapon we need to apply in exactly a game like today. When TAA goes high, he will be exposed in the back again and again. Dembélé can be deadly on the left side if Valverde were to use him and Leo and Suarez actually wanted to pass a freaking ball his way.

Oh I want Dembele to start as well. I just know that Valverde won’t start him. So we’ve gotta hope that Coutinho steps up!!! Have faith!!!!

Tekkers

always hyping this guy up when he has an average performance and then he does this. you thought because he was playing his old club he'd magically show up? he is who he is

MagIX

FUCKING COUTINHO !!! 160MIO thrown in the wc !!
Who is saying that this brasilian SHIT is a wc player ???
Please sell as soon as possible !!!!!!!!

Home of Barca Fans