7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Mesimenia

I doubt it...

Their net spend under their old TV deal would probably be about £50m.

Now, they made a profit of about £15m last summer which gives them about £65m extra this summer...

With their new TV deal they get atleast £70m more, but remember they also now have CL money which is another £40m minimum..

You're taking £150m net spend easily ....

And add into the mix that Keita isn't coming out of their money this year..... they literally are struggling to spend the money they've got...

That what I tried to say for last couple of days. Liverpool doesn't need to money to buy Lemar & VVD.

gr98

We should seriously go for Lemar or if they are splashing 160m+ for Coutinho, steal Mbappe from PSG just to fuck with them :lol::lol::lol:

Mesimenia

LFC agree to sell Sakho to Crystal Palace for initial 23-24m rising to 35m with add-ons. they are getting all the money to do Lemar deal.

George_Costanza

Semedo-Pique(Marlon)-Umtiti(Mina)-Alba
----Jorginho(Roberto)---Busquets---
-----------------Lemar----------------
------Messi(Denis)-------Dembele(Deulofeu)
--------------Suarez (Icardi)----

jairzinho

We jus have to hope they get Lemar and then wait to see what happens. Him suddenly being fit for Brazil has rubbed a lot of people at Anfield the wrong way. Maybe we get him Maybe not. At this stage, I'd actually be happy if we can clear both Arda and Gomes off the books before the window closes.

George_Costanza

But convincing clubs and players to sell them now is impossible

that might be true. Like every summer we just go after a player who isn't for sale (Marquinhos, Verratti and now Coutinho). Instead, we could have rejuvenated many positions with quality signings. Either way, we will need a replacement for Suarez soon, a quality CM and Iniesta's replacement.

Home of Barca Fans