7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Raketa10

Lpool wouldn't deny the story if they refused to sell. In that case they would not bother with that shit. They did it for sure because Lemar deal is still not finished.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I don't understand why Liverpool is so obsessed to denying all these reports all the mine. They do it like 2 times a day.

If he really is leaving then they'd be more likely to deny reports as it would make their negotiations with van dijk and lemar more expensive.

Asylum15

Lemar is going to end up at Arsenal, looks like PSG will now buy Mbappe outright, no loan, and Sanchez will go to City for 55m +

Interlop

If he really is leaving then they'd be more likely to deny reports as it would make their negotiations with van dijk and lemar more expensive.

That's what I thought too. There is too much smoke. I hope they sign Lemar and we get Coutinho it would be a win-win situation for both clubs.

Gordo101

There should be a law that when articles / headlines like these don't come to fruition then the media company responsible gets a heavy fine - it is simply lying isn't it ?

There are, depending on which country. In the UK you need to prove the writers knew it was a lie when they posted it.

Home of Barca Fans